Sunday 5 February 2012

Support

A couple more responses/comments.




I have read all of your blog and feel justified that my belief in you and to invest with when I met you was correct. Sally and Jasmine have obviously been embarrassed suddenly by their you tube fame and have made their videos private. And having seen one of them I can understand why. For those of you who did not see it it goes on a monotone rant about the country and the world being overpopulated and it being our responsibility to do something about it because the government won't. It then has comments suggesting she is psychotic, oh and what a surprise out of 341 views it had only dislikes. Not in my opinion the views of a very balanced person






Hello Liam A little note just to say we may be silent but we, that is many, are still supporting you and will continue to, not every one is nasty and out for what they can get. Remember the many friends out there and dont let it get to you, if you need to let off steam or just to talk and get it off your chest I am always here. Best regards D

No comments:

Post a Comment